Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bye bye YB...he he he.....

  • I was going thru the Astro channel this morning when perkahwinan Mawi was on and I went..."urrghhhh....grossss......" but at the same time something caught my attention. Mawi was saying some stuff to his bride and apparently that was the vow from him to her. What make my eyes glued to the idiot box was when he said these magical words "Adinda ku, sebagai isteri mestilah SENTIASA TAAT dan MENGIKUT KATA SUAMI selagi tidak melanggar hukum Allah dan menyalahi undang-undang negara...bla..bla..bla...".

  • That part of the sentence scares the C*** out of me ma!!!! Horrorrrrrrr.....Bye bye YB.......sorry frengs......no baju merlit for now...:) he he he.........

  • -Che Dak Laura Ashley-

3 comments:

Mama Chupan said...

I thought vows supposed to be things u want to do for the other person (like love u endlessly etc), not things u want the other person to do for u.. nasib baik aku tak kawing mawi...

getoffmyface said...

HA HA HA...yessss Tang....nasib baik wa ter-catch that part...to beging with, nak ke kawin ngan Mawi...or even the thought of having him dearly in our lives.....errghhhhh.....he he he.....

-che wang cung-

shilla66 said...

Kanda..
adinda sungguh kagum dengan kekacakan kanda yg macam monyet .,,, (is it me? gue rasa muka mawi cam monyet????? syamsul danielle pun wa rasa cam monyet....)