Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How to face uncertainty...Part II

At times, we are lost for everything - words, faith, feel....
Many a times, we are uncertain of many things - life, work, friends, family...............
Time and again, we are uncertain about - the happenings, the past, the future, tomorrow....


Uncertainty is never a good feeling
It leaves bad taste in our mouth
Unsettled feeling in our heart
Unfinished business in our soul


We need reaffirmation
We need reconsolation
We need reassurance


And when I received this in my mail box today, I do understand that uncertainty at times can be the catalyst for better things in life....


"Dear Dr........., Greetings...I take this opportunity to let you know that I have a very clear understanding about effective communication and thank you very much. I have learnt a lot from yesterday's workshop. Now I have a vivid view........."


In the final analyses, it doesn't take much to touch a human soul but why is it so complicated?


Mayhaps, because life is never certain............

No comments: