Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to face uncertainty..............Part III

I am fully aware that the day will come

sooner

or

later


I am fully aware that it will take place

sooner

or

later

I am fully aware of the pain that it will bring

sooner


or

later


I am fully aware that it will leave a scar - for the rest of my life

sooner


or

later

I am fully aware of the tears that will move the mountain

sooner


or

later


I am fully aware that life will never be the same again once you are left in the ditch


sooner


or


later


I am fully aware that life is uncertain


why take the chances then?


because uncertainties never say hello


before it drops on your footstep.



I am fully aware that when the day finally arrives


I won't be there


I will be else where


Busy leading my life


As life is uncertain

No comments: