Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day

  • Happy Mom's Day to all my awesome frengs - never mind if you are a mom or otherwise as I know for a fact that all my badaks frengs and frengs of badak pernah membela kekanak dalam bentuk anak sedara, anak orang, anak ikang atau anak kucing. As long as you pernah bela some kind of living souls, you have mothered someone and hence, you can be legally considered as a "mom".

  • Labels are just labels. And we know that for a fact.

  • I am myself not a mom, will never be a mom and probably not fit to be one.

  • Kanak2 Kak Long once asked me "ngah, how come there is no auntie day?" to which I answered "I donno,". And they said, "never mind, we shall have one and we will draw you a card, ok". I was so touched because they do think of my wellbeing - and coming from kanak2.........

  • I never expect people to wish me Happy Mom's Day as again, I am not one. But today, I did receive one. From a total stranger and that left me stunned.

  • We had our admission entry interviews today. After one session, one of the female candidate walked to me, flashed a sweet smile and said "Selamat Hari Ibu, Puan". I was dumbfounded. I must have looked like a mother to her. Never mind. The sweet and thoughtful gestures left a big mark in my little heart. When you least expect, a stranger comes along and touch your heart in a very big way. And that really meant a lot when you are beginning to lose faith in the human race.....God knows best. Ameen

  • -CD Laura Ashley-

No comments: