Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The lurrveee of my life...BALI (1)

Sanur Beach Hotel at Sanur - awesome!
Too bad-I did not get to swim as I was religiously busy attending the conference.......:)
However, I managed to spread myself thin on this almost white sandy beach.....:) pure bliss....
Ampun buk ampun....gue janji nggak ganggu tidor buk lagi...gue cuma mau ngikut pulangin ke Malaysia buk...he he he.......
Oh.....my wonderful king-sized bed and marvellous room..................
My first dinner - a basket of glorious bread and rolls and ultra juicy pineapple juice......simply stunning!.............
Followed by this Succulent Tiger Prawn in Balinese Sauce....need I say more?.......:)
Ain't my pineapple juice simply sweeet......
"Ikan bumbu Bali" - ohhhhhh....enak banget........ohhhhhhh

No comments: