Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Selamat siang dari Sanur, BALI..............

  • Kekawang ku.......the good news is, I am still very much alive in Sanur !! Yipppppeee...The bad news is I am leaving for Kuta in while - the popular spot for bombers :) Doakan lah I sempat minum teh Sorso and sun bathing in my skimpy polka dot bathing suit at Kuta beach......(you wish!!!:) ha ha ha

  • Conference is still going on today but just for the Indonesian delegates. The international delegates ended last night. It was really, really good. Am glad that I dare to submit my abstract and came :) Oh......my presentation was a blast (that is what I would really like to think :) People came to congratulate me and pulun nak network with me and of course I menjual KANITA all the way...........best banget! And I have invitation to do a project from Netherlands and Korea :) Yang paling penting, gue telah menyanyi at the end of the presentation and I told the audiences that in Malaysia my friends never allow me to sing and since they are not here today, am gonna croak my heart away....lagunya - nanti diberitahuin - sosuai dengan Gender Studies......yang pasti bukang lagu Abang Jamal :)

  • All I have to say is : I came as a Media Studies Scholar and I am going back as a FEMINIST! How's that ? :)

  • Will write more from Kuta - the supir is coming in a bit.

  • Da..........Kapain

  • Lurrrveee from Sanur, Badak VP

No comments: