Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Badak3 : My Sleeping Enemy to My Besfreng's (Wedding....:)

  • Saje je...mau kasi tajuk woyang yang glamer....

  • Me and Badak3 started off on a very wrong footing for no apparent reason at all but in life sometimes, we must pick on someone in order to glorify our pathetic life....:) Badak3 was my Senior at ITM. She was one year ahead of me (dia cerdik, masuk ITM dulu from me...tapi gue pi Bostong & England dulu...wakakakkakak.....:)

  • I guess, the reasons why she and her ultra-besfrengs (especially one particular besfreng yang ultra *&^&$%$@%^&*()) hated the freak out of me bacause 1) I was very vocal and out-spoken (still am la -before you guys say it...) - zaman tu junior mana boleh cakap banyak2 and tunjuk terra especially kalau cakap omputih pufff peehhh pufff peeehhh....surely la akan diboikot sebeb twerbukti lebih terra dari senior...ha ha ha 2) I was with a car - zzomm here and there - meaning...... gue spoilt brat la....perception : anak orang kaya berlagak la....(it was said to me :) 3) gue tak peduli kepada apa2 sahaja as in kome2 nak rag gue, buat je.....as in, gue memang kebal and donch care attitude la (lagi la geram senior2 yang gila kosa tahap dewata tu...he he he)

  • So, everytime gue lalu lalang dengan kereta, mereka semua yang berkumpul di tangga hostel akan memberikan "jelingan manja" sambil senget2 mulut pot-pet-pot-pet......lagi laju gue drive...he he he....kalau terserempak di hallway School, gue akan jalan tanpa memperdulikan mereka dan kata2 *&*^$@#$&())()(%&&$ mereka.......ishkkkkk...lagi la depa hangat hati.......he he he.......

  • And the exciting moments continued till we graduated. When they left ITM, I was the happiest person on earth sebab tak perlu ternampak wajah2 mereka lagi........In short, we never bonded, we were never cordial to each other, we ignored each other and continued hating each other's sight. However, I survived because as early as those years, they were already the "parking meters" of my happening life........ha ha ha......

  • But the turn and twist of fate can never be expected. One fine day in Boston, I received a card from Badak3 stating that she will be coming over for her MA and could she stay at my place for a bit. The minute I saw her name, I knew whom she was but I kept on telling myself - please let it not be her...please God...please do not test me again...but deep down inside me, I knew that was her........urghhhhhhhh...So, I did what was expeced out of me - ignored the card.....ha ha ha...and a few days later, I flew back to Malaysia for the summer hols......

  • I arrived back in Boston on a cold Fall day to discover someone was sleeping on my bed. The minute I walked into my room, Badak3 woke up and salam with me and apologized for sleeping on my bed. Sebagai pemilik bilik yang berhemah dan berjiwa kemanusiaan, I said its okay and anyway I was not around. At the same time, I was praying hard to God to make me be nice to her as she was new and all - neber mind that she and her ultra-besfrengs siksa me separa nyawa di ITM........he he he

  • Yes- God granted my doa - I was nice to her. Helped her with the necessary, cooked for her and answered all her questions.....However, I stayed away from her - my life is my life as in I am nice to you but I don't want you in my personal life...I don't want you to enter my personal space...he he he..So, my other roomies brought her places and showed her places. I never joined. Anyway, I was buzy socializing and gallavanting away with my international friends - day in and day out.....Ms Happening kannnnnn......

  • Bit by bit, I allowed he to come into my personal life - simply because I started to see her true colours. The straw that broke the camel's back was the time when I had to kemas-ing my boxes to ship home. That was definitely not my forte. Kalau ikut me - campak je semua and seal. Period. However, Badak3 offered to help. She was the one who strategized, organized, packed and sealed all the 9 boxes. She also listed down the items so that when the boxes arrived I would know what is where....I just sat, nganga and agreed to everything (in-between krohhhiiinggg...as usual..:)- as long as I did not have to do it...he he he...

  • That moment make me realized, bukan semua orang nak bersusah payah untuk kita. Hanya orang ikhlas dan really nice sahaja akan tolong kita. Especially, doing stuff like packing kerapah yang amatlah banyak dan stressful. I don't think that I can do it for others...especially me being the ms. self-centered.......:) But Badak3 melakukannya dengan penuh kegigihan dan dalam senyumang........

  • From that day onwards, we became relatively close. I invited her to joing my activities with my Greek. Hongky & German's besfreng. Whenever we have parties (we as in me and my International Relations clans) had parties/gathering, I brought her along (she was living with orang berimannnnn...so I needed to spice up her life a bit at the expense of orang berimannnn menuduh I mencemarkan duli Badak3 yang equally berimannnnn...he he he......I was the bad person la sebab ajak Badak3 pi bersosial......)

  • One fine day while watching her baking bengkang kayu ubi at her kitchen, we discovered that her abang - Jenal and my Abang Long adalah besfreng and in fact Abang Long dah pernah pergi rumah Segamat and probably dah makang ikang baung Sungai Segamat......ha ha ha........

  • And another moment that really touched my heart was the day when I finally left Boston. She gave me something which I really needed then. I never said anything but being a nice person and a wonderful friend she is, she could tell that I needed it. I was dumbfounded when she gave it to me. Only a real dear freng can do that to another freng. I am trully blessed. Thank you my ex-sleeping enemy who is now my besfreng's (wedding)..........:)

NEXT : The weird Indiana Jones......:)

-Badak VP-

No comments: