Monday, September 22, 2008

If I were to live my life again.......Part 1

  • Ta Ra.......If I were to live my life again, would I have it differently and what changes would I make???? Entry ini hanya untuk tujuan berangan and suka2 and tiada kaitan dengan manusia yang masih hidup atau masih mati.........also bertujuan untuk cheap thrill as we all do know that we lurrrveee our happening lives........So hit it on frengs.......

  • Me....the self-centered Badak VP....
  • I lurrrvvve my life to death - meaning I would like to die with my current life in tow but if I were given the chance, these are the stuff that I would like to add on or to make changes or to have or to make it happeng...........

  • 1. I would like to be married off to my Boston's boypreng - he is the only "real guy" that I can get connected to and take me the way I am - no reservations, no demand, no expectations, no problemo. "I am happy to be with you as you make my life complete. We shall travel everywhere together and see the world and grow old together"........ohhhh...so he said.....how could you ever forget a person who put a smile on your face every minute of your life and knows how to treat you well - despite your weaknesses and "kerapah-tion".........If ever I have a regret, that is one - to let him go for stupid reason.......stupid....stupid....stupid.......neber mind..had it meant to be, it would had and God knows best........

  • 2. I would like NOT to know my ex-tunang yang telah berjaya memasukkan banyak unsur negatives dalam jiwa ku sehingga ke hari ini.......................

  • 3. I would like to do a PhD in Psychology....surprise! surprise! surprise!...Yes- I would like to learn a lot deal about humans behaviours...............(don't even wonder, don't even think and don't even say anything Tang!!!!....:)

  • 4. I would like to save more (should have listen to Kak Eshah from day one) so that I can go travelling to all parts of the world every year.......

  • 5. I would like to be able to cook and bake well like Kak Eshah and Kak Long.....then tak perlu lah hari2 makan ayam/ikang goreng, kicap and spinach......uwarghhhhhhh

  • 6. I would like to own a little cottage surrounded by olive trees and sunflowers fields and little stream in Tuscany.......

  • 7. I would like to own a bookstore........

  • 8. I would like to have a loyal driver and a loyal maid who wash their hands everytime they touch my stuff.......

  • 9. I would like to dance well.......

  • 10. I would like to be more intelligent and wordy so that I can contribute more to the society.....

  • 11. I would like to be less self-centered, to emphatize more and to understand better......

  • 12. I would like to be more sabaq, sabaq, sabaq and sabaq...........

  • 13. I would like to be cool, calm and collected.......

  • 14. I would like to be wiser and make better decisions about many things.......

  • 15. Finally, I would like to be reincarnated as a pub singer....and my first song would be......SWAY.........wakakakakakakakakkak!!!!

  • And you????

No comments: