Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How I met Badak Pres......

  • Wa ada lecture lagi half an hour so this really a short one but I must write it down now.......I came to Penang alone, donno anyone and don't care if I donno people..(he he he..ms self-centered in action :) However, I accidently bumped into a long lost freng who is currently working here. I was having dinner somewhere nearby Seagate with my ex-neighbour from Rumah Transit Aman and was buzy chatting away when someone from the next table turned and said this "I know this voice very well....it can only belong to one person....arrghhh...its you...". So there we were...me and Abang Hammmmmm...jumped up and down - excitedly...OK - I lied..only me jumped...Abang Hammmmm control macho dalam senyuman dalam kelam....he he he......

  • A few days later Abang Hammmmm came to see me and said this "I have a friend by the name of S****. Would you like to get to know her? She is a very nice person. At least you boleh ada kawan kat sini". As I said earlier, I was in the doonno & don't care mode so whatever. Kalau kawan Abang Hammmm surely baik macam dia...."OK".

  • In my mind, this S**** is an Indian as my good Cindian freng also is S*****. Another Indian freng also by that name. So my perception is that kalau nama gitu, sure Indiana Jones.......Neber mind la...what ever also can.....

  • A few days later, someone knocked on my door and when I opened the door, there they were. Abang Hammmmmm and a lady that I could not placed her race or personality but look sober enough to be my freng......."Hi A*****, this is S****,". I shook my hand with her and my happening life began shortly after with Badak Pres in tow..........................:)

  • Next - my worst enemy is now my besfreng

-Badak VP-

No comments: