Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Weirdo Indiana Jones........

  • This entry will be a bit mild due to the writer's somber and melancholic mood right now but write I must.......as thru writing I am able to forget that there are cruel human beings in this world......

  • Me and Badak4 whom I refer to as the Weirdo Indiana Jones started off on a definitely wrong footing. We hated each others sights...neber mind our guts......She could not comprehend my way of living neither did I......We were introduced by Badak Prest. She and Badak Prest are the bestest of frengs. Badak Prest decided to include me into her circle of friends as I was all alone and hence the introduction to Badak4.....

  • Why the weirdo Indiana Jones? Weirdo because I thought that she had a weird characteristics - weird for a loud person like me (probably I was the weird one, nyeah......not probably...:) Indiana Jones? ha ha ha...initially I thought that she was a "cerah" version of an Indian lady - probably a Cindian - and furthermore, Badak Prest intoduced her as "Saraswathy" to me and kept calling her by that name (mayhaps a private joke between them)......only after a while that I knew her real name......Indiana, minus Jones also refers to her alma mater - Indiana University at Bloomington (same2 alma mater with Kak Long).

  • Anyways, during the earlier part of our "friend"ship, we were kind of nice to each other but tried to not sort of being too close for comfort. To her, I am the weird one - ya loooo...who bonding with shoes one...talk2 to shoes one...only weirdo.........I was being my usual loud self with no cares in the world. Badak4 being the soft spoken person she was and she still is and I believe will always be, could not stand my loud-ness. I,on the other hand, could not stand her "soft-ness".....eeekkkkkkkk......"selowwwwwww nya dia ni bercakap".......he he he...

  • When we became closer, I make her life miserable. I make her felt "stressful" all the time. Everything she said, I will be questioning and make her felt "i-want-to-strangle-this-capui-pompuan".....But Badak4 being the nice person she was and still is, just smiled and gave back to me in her own "soft" ways - which make me want to aggravate her further....ha ha ha.......lagi I kasi dia stress.......:)

  • I could not understand her life's principles and philosophy. She make a point to understand mine, although disagreed with manys. But, I did not make a point to understand hers (don't forget....ms.self-centered)....I just totally disagreed with most of the things that she believes in........

  • Again, like with Badak3, there was an incident which broke the camel's back........From that incident, I vowed that I will try my level best to understand her world as she did with mine. I may disgree with so many principles of hers, but at least I will try to understand and not being ""prejudice about it." It is her life after all.......

  • Time passed by and things happened and friendship bloomed further.......we put our differences aside and concentrate on our friendship......that is more meaningful...and today, the weirdo Indiana Jones is one of the greatest person in my life......although she still could not , for the life of her, understand the need for a conversation with my shoes.........:)

  • Next - The Amazing Race (r).....................

No comments: