Friday, September 5, 2008

My first encounter with Bebadak

Nampaknya ada orang buat percubaan nak tulis about baju tidoq. May be short besaq yang dijahit dengan penuh kasihsayang oleh Badak5?? heheheh..

Badak pertama yg wa temui of course Badak Presiden. Yang membantu menjadikan 6-month attachment wa di universiti back in 1993 a fun one.. Kami berenang bersama dan makang bersama (maklumlah badak, mestilah aktiviti berenang dan makang sesuatu yg penting heheh). Paling menarik about Badak president ialah her warmth, her readiness to help, her dont-give-a-damn-about-what-people-think attitude, her willingness to break the rules, and her sense of her humor.. All of these are characteristics (i hope) also describe me. hehehe.. With badakpresident, I felt I can do anything, panjat pokok, pakai lipstik sambil naik motor hehehe..

BadakVP I met through Badak president. We didn't hit it off immediately.. I thought she was a bit Ms show-off, the one that must develop rapport with the brand of the shoes before buying one (???). She thought I was Ms goody-goody and ala ala manja (????). But fortunately, we were given more chance to interact later on and managed to find out, we are not so different after all.
Badak VP turned out to be a good friend with a great, great sense of humor.. Whatever little differences between us, we already learnt to accept them and accept each other.

One of the most unforgettable experience with Badak Secretary was that we both pitam masa panjat Bukit Jambul.. hahahha.. Maklumlah perasan fit dan telah buat cubaan panjat bukit cepat cepat.. hehe.. Badak secretary is a friend of Badak VP but also happened to be my neighbour for a few months back in 1999. She too is a warm and generous person although can be a bit rigid at times ("aku hanya boleh makan Ikan baung dari sungai segamat sahaja"). hhehe..

Badak5 used to be in the same department with me. Our relationship was slowly built and by now, like everything that was slowly built, it is rock-solid. :-)) Badak5 also happened to be very generous and kind and always ready to help people in trouble, friends or no friends. Although we shared many many ideas and sentiments about the world, issues and people but occasionally we do get into these (what I would like to think as) 'academic' debates. Sometimes the debates can take place over the phone, in a meeting, but mostly, we have them in my office. I absolutely enjoyed these discussions!

I guess what I want to say about my badak friends is that we love every one of us just as they are. We don't expect anybody to change and be somebody else. We will help each other out as much as we can, we are here for each other, through good and bad times. We are here to laugh and to cry together. I love you all and I hope our friendships will continue for as long as we live!

No comments: