Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's in OUR ROOM.....

Since I missed out the entries on what's in our bags and shoes and cars and Badak 3 had it all correct (bravo! bravo! bravo !), I would like to start off with what is in my bedroom as suggested by Badak 5.

Badak VP Magical Bedroom
:
(it is magic because the minute I go into the room and baring2, I will immediately be transported to the la la krohhhhhhhhhhhhhh land....effortless..:)

What do I have there? Of course my super magical bed from Fella Design that I truly adore with a magical coconut fibre apatah mattress yang kononnya sangat good for the back but already lekok di tengah and I paid so much for it......chessssss....On the bed, I have my loyal kucing kering "Freezy" and a cow by the name of "Milky head" given by kekanak....I also have "penggaru" which is so berjasa to me.....my reading glasses (aheeeemm)... a story book...a Yassin...a box of tissue........

I also have a dresser with 5 drawers. Each drawer with a different theme and contains itemized items...he he he.....and I can't mix and match...each must stay where it belongs otherwise I cannot tidor malam thinking I placed it wrongly.....then I have to bangun at 2pm to alihkan the tshirt that should be in drawer 3 and not 4......he he he......Top of the dresser is loaded with lotion, lotion, lotion, lotion, more lotions........parfum, parfum,parfum and more parfums....body spray, body spray, body spray and more of body sprays, seketul moisturizer, 2 hairbrushes, manys exotic bracelets from Bali and Sabah and Sarawak, sebotol mineral water, a pix frame of me in Boston and a mirror.

Apart from that I also have 5 teddy bears boxes of clothing (usable and non-usable but malas to get rid off), my carry bag, a trolley shelf full of harta benda from Christchurch that I never get to sort out, another teddy bear box full of printed pictures from places that I have been to, a few plastic bags full of kerapah and more bags and boxes under the bed......

Oh I also have a bedside table with a disfunct minicompo but never get to get rid off it and a big pix of meself with Raja Perlis during my PhD walk of ego......also a few Bali's CDS and of coz Abang Jamal and one of Sudirman.......

On the wall, I have a big picture poster from Bali, 3 picture frames - families, me and more of me....As you may have noticed, I truly adore meself and thus the many pictures of me in me bedroom....neber mind the other parts of me home.....he he he .........

I love my bedroom because I have a nice balcony and get to see the langit when I baring on my bed. That is very important to me i.e to see the langit when I go to bed.........People from the other apartments also get to see me kroh - bogelo or otherwise..........ha ha ha........

1 comment:

Crabby - Temasek Born Malaysian said...

yes.. ahhh yess.... i remember the teddy bear boxes.. they were flat.. had to be "put up".. had to be filled up.. yes.... the clothes that were ironed and filled into the boxes.... yess.....
I remember..

why not have wht's in my fridge?? boley cerita pasai kopi bali yg kena bubuh satu tong dalam cawan, renih sehendaknya sebelum nampak ropa kopi, kopi yg menyamar duduk dalam balang M&S.... lepas tu biar org kehairanan 10 minit dalam dapuq...