Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my room? hmmmm...

Suma orang ceta pasal (bed)rooms masing-masing. Well mine, not much. Almaklum jele rumah sewa. So malas nak decorate beriya. Maybe by raya next year I would be in my own home yang I boleh decorate.

So for the moment, I only have the basics. No bed, just mattress. Nevertheless, a spring VONO mattress lagi. An IKEA chest-of-drawers that I brought it all the way from KL and assembled it myself (very proud of that) which I filled it up with tudungs, tudungs and more tudungs, lingerie and some clothes. One computer table yang tidak digunakan untuk computer but you can find table lamp, some kitabs and al-Quran sitting on a rehal on it (yang setakat ini hanya dibaca dalam bulan posa je), and off course phone chargers and that electric mosquito thing. There's also a hanger and a box where I put some bags in it. As usual on the chest-of-drawers, you'll find the basic cosmetics like compact, moisturiser, toner, lipaticks, hair brushes, box of brooches, a box of tissues, a packet of facial cotton, a few perfume bottles and body spray, and some things that need to be sorted out and thrown away.

There's also a small cabinet next to my mattress. I store most of my toiletteries in there. BTW I bought that cabinet at Argos in Brighton. Since muat masuk kotak, so why not bawak balik mesia...

Tak muat nak put in all the clothes in the drawers, so you'll see a small colorbox at the corner where I shelf my homewears. The good ones are in the next room, hanged in three lemari plastik. don't plan to by proper wardrobe sebab susah bila pindah nanti.

Don't have a balcony sebab rumah atas tanah. But do have some hanging stuff ----- cobwebs...hahahaha. Almaklumlah rumah tepi sawah..... Outside my bedroom window, you'll see my driveway. Next to it is the lawn. A friend once asked what I planted on my lawn and I told him "kucai".

No comments: