Monday, September 8, 2008

how I met bebadak yang lain... (part 2)

Sorry sebab kena pen-off early the last entry sebab kena pi kelas. Bulan posa ada tension le sikit kalu kelas late petang. By the time tiba romah ngam-ngam je buka. Tak dan nak buat apa-apa. I'm not the kind suka beli kat pasar ramadhan unless the food there is really good. The one that so the very close to my house tu, I tak recommend langsung. I would rather buat cucuk bodoh then pi abis duit on tasteless food.

Anyway, let me continue with telling you how I met the badaks especially badak 5. Yang lain tu dah cerita dah in the last entry. Badak 5 ni was my neighbour before badak4 jadi neighbor. I guess our first lepaking session was at my place one night. That was during badak VP's visit (Badak VP masa tu duk kat Paris and will come down to Penang whenever ada urusan) and lepak at my place. So we invited badak5 to come over and buat ketupat. That was how it started. I remember her first car (here in Mesia), the blue Charade. Pernah took a ride in it. GOD takut je teruntuh tengah jalan. Glad that after a while she got rid of the car and bought her "CikBadakDebab".

But what's most important is all my badak friends are awesome. May Allah bless all of you.

No comments: